Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#20088 08/28/04 11:34 PM
N
Ngqwele
OP Offline
Ngqwele
N
Iyozala nkomoni mhla sidlala lama Nigerians???

Mina kuphela ngithi i headlines izabe isithi

Joel Luphahla destroys Nigeria

Zimbabwe 2
Nigeria 0

#20089 08/29/04 12:54 AM
B
Ngqwele
Ngqwele
B
Hey Madoda singakhlwa ukuthi sidlala lama renowned conman amaNigimbi ukuthi zingasuka zingahlokozanga ah lapho kungangcono zithenge u ref or whatever means hk,so esami isangoma sithi Nagimbi 1 Mgax DisUnited nya,Lingixolele kodwa angithi ngokhulu ababhulileyo hk.

#20090 08/29/04 06:33 PM
Nduna
Nduna
kuzanyiwa, phela time time ama ngongongo adlala udaka.

#20091 09/23/04 04:56 PM
Z
Nkosi
Nkosi
Z
Bafowethu.

The Zimbabwe Football Association (Zifa) has appointed 35-year-old Charles Mhlauri as national team coach until the end of the year.

Zifa intends to appoint a coach on a long-term contract in January.

Mhlauri is recognised as one of the best club coaches in the country.

He took Harare club CAPS United to a 10-point lead in Zimbabwe's Premier League with nine games remaining.

Belgian Marc Mertens will work as his technical adviser but Mhlauri will have overall control of the team.

Mertens, who is based in Belgium, will monitor the performances of the Europe-based players and instil discipline in the team.

The Warriors play Angola in a World Cup qualifier on 9 October and Zambia in the Cosafa Cup semi-final on 24 October.

Mhlauri becomes the third Warriors coach this year, following the resignation of Sunday Marimo in May and the sacking of Rahman Gumbo this month.

There were 11 applicants for the post, among them Argentinian Jorge Valdano and former Warriors goalkeeper Bruce Grobbelaar, who appears to be Zifa's long-term target.

"Bruce was not available for the World Cup qualifier against Angola, so we could not consider him," said Zifa vice-chairman Wyatt Mpofu, who is responsible for the national team.

"But he's very much in the picture. We're still talking to him, but money is a problem."

Mpofu insists that Gumbo was not fired for losing 3-0 at home to Nigeria in a World Cup qualifier, but for "rampant indiscipline" in the training camp.

Mhlauri is the youngest coach to take control of the national team.

"It's an honour of course, but I'll just take the post with the respect it deserves," he said.

"We're still in with a chance of qualifying for the Nations Cup, but our fate is no longer in our hands for the World Cup.

"We have to hope that some one beats Nigeria for us."

This is from the bbcnews.com

Li Zwangendaba.

#20092 09/23/04 06:14 PM
Ndunankulu
Ndunankulu
Zwangendaba,

Looking at Charles Mhlauri's track record on the bench i'm sure the deserves the post.i dont see any other local coach who currently holds a better CV that Mhaluri.

Remember what he ngo 2001 he almost took the league title away from Bosso while he was coaching Amazulu.khathesi he is doing wonders at CAPS and not giving him a chance with the Warriors would certianly be unfair for the chap.He has worked hard and he deserves a chance.I'm sure with the right kind of support he will go far.

Angazi kuthi lithini lina abanye but i certianly think he currently the best.

----------------
"Share your knowledge.It's a way to achieve immortality"

#20093 09/23/04 11:33 PM
B
Ngqwele
Ngqwele
B
Abelungu bathi,"Give credit where it is due"
Lami ngivumelana lawe Hlathi uyazi uMhlauri has done well and his track record says it all uyazi.Asimsekeleni madoda azame laye as head coach we squad.You never know ungabangowethu kulo umnyaka ozayo nje!!Singala yini nxa kuthiwa sesizakuBosso?

#20094 09/25/04 04:02 AM
Z
Nkosi
Nkosi
Z
Bafowethu.

Kuyabongeka. Kodwa is there any support from the quarters that matter most (ZIFA)???

I have been a coach myself. A coach's CV is the results on the pitch, whether you have the support of your executive or not. Whilst supporters and the executive always want results khonapho, thina as abaqeqetshi, expect to be given a chance to build a team. Kwehlukene to build a team, lokuthola i team evele ingu Mtshina. As we speak now, Peter Ndlovu and the others are not a Machine. Bazidlela AmaNgwana labo Rwanda.

Bazawantshintsha ama coach baze bawaqede. The team's poor perfomance shall always be blamed on them.

Li Zwangendaba.

#20095 09/25/04 01:27 PM
Nduna
Nduna
okwakhathesi lets support him.who knows, this man has done wonders before.

#20096 09/25/04 01:38 PM
Sikhulu
Sikhulu
bekumele lethimu yakhona yonke ixotshwe kuqaliswe kutsha uMhlauli adinge abafana abalambileyo abafuna ukudlala ibhola njalo abafuna i challenge in the field of play hayikhona laba asebedlala ifashion bembuluziswa ngokuyimadlana abalakho....

#20097 09/25/04 11:00 PM
Ndunankulu
Ndunankulu
Is it not that wavela wathola iCaps isivuthwa sokusele ukuthi itswinye nje kuphela? Soyicela ivuthiwe.

Piggy-back riding to success resulting from another's gallant but blatantly ignored efforts has never been a virtue for Mthwakazi (but for abetshabi?).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Jakalas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advert