Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Ndunankulu
OP Offline
Ndunankulu
Originally Posted by mphakathi
its simple, african soccer ile-politics phakathi. dynamos people know the importance of meeting match officials before and after the game. remember they have the money (US dollar) mfethu!!!

iqethu lethu prides its-self in fair play forgetting that in sport and indeed everywhere else History matters the most!!

hayi mphakathi, indaba yakho angivumelani layo mfowethu........... i dont think i dembare ilemali ukudlula i team ye tunisia leyo ade bedlala layo, layo ihlala iboleka izimali njenge bosso njalo baziwinile kuhle sibili, akuzange kube le biased refeering
thina ku bosso there is somthing wrong when it comes to africa dance, it looks like abafana bayesaba kumbe i executive iyabancitsha imali. maybe they can buy refs ku league ye zimbabwe but not e africa ngale.............thina kukhona okwenzakala ku bosso impela.

Zonda Mthakathi
Ndunankulu
OP Offline
Ndunankulu
here we go again we lost 3-1 , wass wrong with bosso, abayekele izinto zokukweleda imali besiya motsha isikhathi e AFRICA. they knew they needed to win and i doubt if they played like a hungry team.

Zonda Mthakathi
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jakalas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advert